Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weightloss Journey Begins

     Well this is my first official blog...a little scared, but here it goes.  Since I can remember i've always been overweight, whether it be 10 lbs or 50lbs...right now i'm at my max weight ever and its time for a change.  I'm unhappy and depressed almost everyday.  I don't leave the house except for work and to go to the store.  I'm just so unconfortable going out in front of people in fear that they are staring at me because of my weight. 

     The other day I was reading my cousins blog and posts on facebook and it has inspired me to do something about it.  Today is the beginning of my new life.  I am going to start exercising and changing the way I eat.  I know this isn't going to be easy, but it needs to be done.  I'll be 30 this year and I want to be able to go out for my 30th birthday without feeling crappy about myself.  I want to be able to have fun with my friends.  So from now until my 30th bday which is Nov 19th....I will be blogging everyday about my weight loss journey and daily life.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited & proud of you!! You CAN do this. And if you get discouraged or want to give up, talk to me first. I'll talk you out of it! :D

    ReplyDelete