Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 3

So today I decided that I was going to eat what I want, at least until I talk with the personal trainer of course lol.  So I had stuffed shells for dinner and let me tell you...it was awesome!  I did not do any exercising today....I know shame on me, but I figured, I only have 2 days until I'm going to be starting my new routine...I might as well enjoy these 2 days lol   So tomorrow night i'm going to be ghost hunting with one of my besties Vanessa :)  So we will probably go out for dinner beforehand.  I think we're going to good ole Gburg to catch those ghosties...its gonna be great :)

I'm really excited though to meet Stephen on Saturday.  I know with his and my cousins guidance, i'm going to shed these pounds like dead skin :D hahaha...that sounded kindof gross lol...

Ohhh good stuff though, I got my bridesmaid dress in the mail today for Robin and Dan's wedding.  It is boostiful!

Side note...still haven't had more then like 2-3 hours of sleep in like a year...this insomnia is ridunk seriously...I would like to get onnneeee goodnight sleep.  Hopefully when we go to the beach i'll be able to relax enough to get some rest and relaxation.  Its gonna be super duper fun!


2 comments:

  1. Working out & eating differently will help with your sleep. Changing your body changes everything. The way you feel about yourself, it improves your overall health...when you start noticing changes you won't want to stop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I firmly believe you can do everything in moderation ... Denying yourself something that you're 'craving' is a sure way to sabotage yourself. Just have one or two, and don't eat the entire bag of cookies, or a handful of skittles instead of the bag ... I have had 3 doctors (at different times, from different practices) tell me this.

    You're going to kick all kinds of ass. And I Love You <3

    ReplyDelete