Friday, May 11, 2012

Ahhhhhh

So yeah I forgot to blog the last few days lol  Sowwwwwyyyyyyyyyy hahaha...anyways its friday!  I met with Stephen (trainer) yesterday to go over my workout routine.  Now I know exactly what I need to do each day :)  

Okay so yeah I woke up this morning, feeling like I was hit by a wrecking ball, yes I said wrecking ball lol  But its a good feeling, its a feeling of knowing i'm accomplishing something that will benefit my mind and body.  While I still have a long road ahead of me, i'm thankful in the knowledge that this time I know i'll stick with it, because mentally i'm ready to do this.  I've tried diets and such in the past, but the reason they didn't work for me, is because I wasn't truly ready to do it.  I would get in a phase where I would go on a diet, lose a few lbs, then stop.  Not this time, this time i'm pushing through the doubt and worry of not completing, because I WANT to be healthier.  Its a great feeling and most of my motivation came from my cousin Eva.  She showed me that with hard work and determination, there is nothing I can't accomplish, so thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment